40 CFR 51.902 - Which classification and nonattainment area planning provisions of the CAA shall apply to areas designated nonattainment for the 1997 8-hour NAAQS?
(a) An area designated nonattainment for the 1997 8-hour NAAQS will be classified in accordance with section 181 of the CAA, as interpreted in § 51.903(a), for purposes of the 1997 8-hour NAAQS, and will be subject to the requirements of subpart 2 that apply for that classification.
- 40 CFR 51.915 — What Emissions Inventory Requirements Apply Under the 8-Hour NAAQS?
- 40 CFR 51.903 — How Do the Classification and Attainment Date Provisions in Section 181 of Subpart 2 of the CAA Apply to Areas Subject to § 51.902(a)?
- 40 CFR 51.912 — What Requirements Apply for Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) and Reasonably Available Control Measures (RACM) Under the 8-Hour NAAQS?
- 40 CFR 51.908 — What Modeling and Attainment Demonstration Requirements Apply for Purposes of the 8-Hour Ozone NAAQS?
- 40 CFR 51.910 — What Requirements for Reasonable Further Progress (RFP) Under Sections 172(c)(2) and 182 Apply for Areas Designated Nonattainment for the 8-Hour Ozone NAAQS?
- 40 CFR 51.904 — How Do the Classification and Attainment Date Provisions in Section 172(a) of Subpart 1 of the CAA Apply to Areas Subject to § 51.902(b)?