40 CFR Part 51, Subpart X - Provisions for Implementation of 8-hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standard
- § 51.900 Definitions.
- § 51.901 Applicability of part 51.
- § 51.902 Which classification and nonattainment area planning provisions of the CAA shall apply to areas designated nonattainment for the 1997 8-hour NAAQS?
- § 51.903 How do the classification and attainment date provisions in section 181 of subpart 2 of the CAA apply to areas subject to § 51.902(a)?
- § 51.904 How do the classification and attainment date provisions in section 172(a) of subpart 1 of the CAA apply to areas subject to § 51.902(b)?
- § 51.905 How do areas transition from the 1-hour NAAQS to the 1997 8-hour NAAQS and what are the anti-backsliding provisions?
- § 51.906 Redesignation to nonattainment following initial designations for the 8-hour NAAQS.
- § 51.907 For an area that fails to attain the 8-hour NAAQS by its attainment date, how does EPA interpret sections 172(a)(2)(C)(ii) and 181(a)(5)(B) of the CAA?
- § 51.908 What modeling and attainment demonstration requirements apply for purposes of the 8-hour ozone NAAQS?
- § 51.909 [Reserved]
- § 51.910 What requirements for reasonable further progress (RFP) under sections 172(c)(2) and 182 apply for areas designated nonattainment for the 8-hour ozone NAAQS?
- § 51.911 [Reserved]
- § 51.912 What requirements apply for reasonably available control technology (RACT) and reasonably available control measures (RACM) under the 8-hour NAAQS?
- § 51.913 How do the section 182(f) NOX exemption provisions apply for the 8-hour NAAQS?
- § 51.914 What new source review requirements apply for 8-hour ozone nonattainment areas?
- § 51.915 What emissions inventory requirements apply under the 8-hour NAAQS?
- § 51.916 What are the requirements for an Ozone Transport Region under the 8-hour NAAQS?
- § 51.917 What is the effective date of designation for the Las Vegas, NV, 8-hour ozone nonattainment area?
- § 51.918 Can any SIP planning requirements be suspended in 8-hour ozone nonattainment areas that have air quality data that meets the NAAQS?
- § 51.919 Applicability.
69 FR 23996, Apr. 30, 2004, unless otherwise noted.