40 CFR § 60.2095 - What site-specific documentation is required?
(a) Documentation must be available at the facility and readily accessible for all CISWI operators that addresses the ten topics described in paragraphs (a)(1) through (10) of this section. You must maintain this information and the training records required by paragraph (c) of this section in a manner that they can be readily accessed and are suitable for inspection upon request:
(1) Summary of the applicable standards under this subpart;
(2) Procedures for receiving, handling, and charging waste;
(4) Procedures for maintaining proper combustion air supply levels;
(6) Monitoring procedures for demonstrating compliance with the incinerator operating limits;
(7) Reporting and recordkeeping procedures;
(8) The waste management plan required under §§ 60.2055 through 60.2065;
(9) Procedures for handling ash; and
(10) A list of the wastes burned during the performance test.
(1) The initial review of the information listed in paragraph (a) of this section must be conducted within 6 months after the effective date of this subpart or prior to an employee's assumption of responsibilities for operation of the CISWI, whichever date is later; and
(2) Subsequent annual reviews of the information listed in paragraph (a) of this section must be conducted no later than 12 months following the previous review.
(c) You must also maintain the information specified in paragraphs (c)(1) through (3) of this section:
(1) Records showing the names of CISWI operators who have completed review of the information in § 60.2095(a) as required by § 60.2095(b), including the date of the initial review and all subsequent annual reviews;
(2) Records showing the names of the CISWI operators who have completed the operator training requirements under § 60.2070, met the criteria for qualification under § 60.2080, and maintained or renewed their qualification under § 60.2085 or § 60.2090. Records must include documentation of training, the dates of the initial and refresher training, and the dates of their qualification and all subsequent renewals of such qualifications; and
(3) For each qualified operator, the phone and/or pager number at which they can be reached during operating hours.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.