40 CFR 61.69 - Initial report.
(a) An owner or operator of any source to which this subpart applies shall submit a statement in writing notifying the Administrator that the equipment and procedural specifications in § 61.65 (b)(1), (b)(2), (b)(3), (b)(4), (b)(5), (b)(6), (b)(7), and (b)(8) are being implemented.
(1) In the case of an existing source or a new source which has an initial startup date preceding the effective date, the statement is to be submitted within 90 days of the effective date, unless a waiver of compliance is granted under § 61.11, along with the information required under § 61.10. If a waiver of compliance is granted, the statement is to be submitted on a date scheduled by the Administrator.
(c) The statement is to contain the following information:
(1) A list of the equipment installed for compliance,
(2) A description of the physical and functional characteristics of each piece of equipment,
(3) A description of the methods which have been incorporated into the standard operating procedures for measuring or calculating the emissions for which emission limits are prescribed in § 61.65 (b)(1)(i) and (b)(6)(i),
(4) A statement that each piece of equipment is installed and that each piece of equipment and each procedure is being used.