40 CFR 62.14620 - What site-specific documentation is required?
(a) Documentation must be available at the facility and readily accessible for all CISWI unit operators that addresses the ten topics described in paragraphs (a)(1) through (10) of this section. You must maintain this information and the training records required by paragraph (c) of this section in a manner that they can be readily accessed and are suitable for inspection upon request.
(1) Summary of the applicable standards under this subpart.
(2) Procedures for receiving, handling, and charging waste.
(4) Procedures for maintaining proper combustion air supply levels.
(5) Procedures for operating the incinerator and associated air pollution control systems within the standards established under this subpart.
(6) Monitoring procedures for demonstrating compliance with the incinerator operating limits.
(7) Reporting and recordkeeping procedures.
(8) The waste management plan required under §§ 62.14580 through 62.14590.
(9) Procedures for handling ash.
(10) A list of the wastes burned during the performance test.
(1) The initial review of the information listed in paragraph (a) of this section must be conducted by the later of the two dates specified in paragraphs (b)(1)(i) through (ii) of this section.
(i) October 4, 2004.
(ii) Two months after being assigned to operate the CISWI unit.
(2) Subsequent annual reviews of the information listed in paragraph (a) of this section must be conducted no later than 12 months following the previous review.
(c) You must also maintain the information specified in paragraphs (c)(1) through (3) of this section.
(1) Records showing the names of all plant personnel who operate your CISWI unit who have completed review of the information in § 62.14620(a) as required by § 62.14620(b), including the date of the initial review and all subsequent annual reviews.
(2) Records showing the names of all plant personnel who operate your CISWI unit who have completed the operator training requirements under § 62.14595, met the criteria for qualification under § 62.14605, and maintained or renewed their qualification under § 62.14610 or § 62.14615. Records must include documentation of training, the dates of the initial refresher training, and the dates of their qualification and all subsequent renewals of such qualifications.
(3) For each qualified operator, the phone and/or pager number at which they can be reached during operating hours.