40 CFR Part 62, Subpart III - Federal Plan Requirements for Commercial and Industrial Solid Waste Incineration Units That Commenced Construction On or Before November 30, 1999
Subject Group 961Introduction (§§ 62.14500 - 62.14505)
Subject Group 962Applicability (§§ 62.14510 - 62.14531)
- § 62.14510 Am I subject to this subpart?
- § 62.14515 Can my CISWI unit be covered by both a State plan and this subpart?
- § 62.14520 How do I determine if my CISWI unit is covered by an approved and effective State or Tribal plan?
- § 62.14521 If my CISWI unit is not listed in the Federal plan inventory, am I exempt from this subpart?
- § 62.14525 Can my combustion unit be exempt from this subpart?
- § 62.14530 What if I have a chemical recovery unit that is not listed in § 62.14525(n)?
- § 62.14531 When must I submit any records required pursuant to an exemption allowed under § 62.14525?
Subject Group 963Compliance Schedule and Increments of Progress (§§ 62.14535 - 62.14575)
- § 62.14535 When must I comply with this subpart if I plan to continue operation of my CISWI unit?
- § 62.14536 What steps are required to request an extension of the initial compliance date if I plan to continue operation of my CISWI unit?
- § 62.14540 When must I complete each increment of progress?
- § 62.14545 What must I include in each notification of achievement of an increment of progress?
- § 62.14550 When must I submit a notification of achievement of the first increment of progress?
- § 62.14555 What if I do not meet an increment of progress?
- § 62.14560 How do I comply with the increment of progress for submittal of a control plan?
- § 62.14565 How do I comply with the increment of progress for achieving final compliance?
- § 62.14570 What must I do if I plan to permanently close my CISWI unit?
- § 62.14575 What must I do if I close my CISWI unit and then restart it?
Subject Group 964Waste Management Plan (§§ 62.14580 - 62.14590)
Subject Group 965Operator Training and Qualification (§§ 62.14595 - 62.14625)
- § 62.14595 What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- § 62.14600 When must the operator training course be completed?
- § 62.14605 How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- § 62.14610 How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- § 62.14615 How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- § 62.14620 What site-specific documentation is required?
- § 62.14625 What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
Subject Group 966Emission Limitations and Operating Limits (§§ 62.14630 - 62.14645)
Subject Group 967Performance Testing (§§ 62.14650 - 62.14655)
Subject Group 968Initial Compliance Requirements (§§ 62.14660 - 62.14665)
Subject Group 969Continuous Compliance Requirements (§§ 62.14670 - 62.14685)
- § 62.14670 How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limitations and the operating limits?
- § 62.14675 By what date must I conduct the annual performance test?
- § 62.14680 May I conduct performance testing less often?
- § 62.14685 May I conduct a repeat performance test to establish new operating limits?
Subject Group 970Monitoring (§§ 62.14690 - 62.14695)
Subject Group 971Recordkeeping and Reporting (§§ 62.14700 - 62.14760)
- § 62.14700 What records must I keep?
- § 62.14705 Where and in what format must I keep my records?
- § 62.14710 What reports must I submit?
- § 62.14715 When must I submit my waste management plan?
- § 62.14720 What information must I submit following my initial performance test?
- § 62.14725 When must I submit my annual report?
- § 62.14730 What information must I include in my annual report?
- § 62.14735 What else must I report if I have a deviation from the operating limits or the emission limitations?
- § 62.14740 What must I include in the deviation report?
- § 62.14745 What else must I report if I have a deviation from the requirement to have a qualified operator accessible?
- § 62.14750 Are there any other notifications or reports that I must submit?
- § 62.14755 In what form can I submit my reports?
- § 62.14760 Can reporting dates be changed?
Subject Group 972Air Curtain Incinerators That Burn 100 Percent Wood Wastes, Clean Lumber and/or Yard Waste (§§ 62.14765 - 62.14825)
- § 62.14765 What is an air curtain incinerator?
- § 62.14770 When must I achieve final compliance?
- § 62.14795 How do I achieve final compliance?
- § 62.14805 What must I do if I close my air curtain incinerator and then restart it?
- § 62.14810 What must I do if I plan to permanently close my air curtain incinerator and not restart it?
- § 62.14815 What are the emission limitations for air curtain incinerators that burn 100 percent wood wastes, clean lumber and/or yard waste?
- § 62.14820 How must I monitor opacity for air curtain incinerators that burn 100 percent wood wastes, clean lumber, and/or yard waste?
- § 62.14825 What are the recordkeeping and reporting requirements for air curtain incinerators that burn 100 percent wood wastes, clean lumber, and/or yard waste?
Subject Group 973Title V Requirements (§§ 62.14830 - 62.14835)
Subject Group 974Delegation of Authority (§ 62.14838)
Subject Group 975Definitions (§ 62.14840)
- Table 1 to Subpart III of Part 62 - Emission Limitations
- Table 2 to Subpart III of Part 62 - Operating Limits for Wet Scrubbers
- Table 3 to Subpart III of Part 62 - Toxic Equivalency Factors
- Table 4 to Subpart III of Part 62 - Summary of Reporting Requirements a
68 FR 57539, Oct. 3, 2003, unless otherwise noted.