40 CFR 63.4740 - By what date must I conduct the initial compliance demonstration?
You must complete the initial compliance demonstration for the initial compliance period according to the requirements in § 63.4741. The initial compliance period begins on the applicable compliance date specified in § 63.4683 and ends on the last day of the 12th month following the compliance date. If the compliance date occurs on any day other than the first day of a month, then the initial compliance period extends through the end of that month plus the next 12 months. The initial compliance demonstration includes the calculations according to § 63.4741 and supporting documentation showing that during the initial compliance period, you used no coating with an organic HAP content that exceeded the applicable emission limit in § 63.4690, and that you used no thinners or cleaning materials that contained organic HAP.
- 40 CFR 63.4720 — What Reports Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.4710 — What Notifications Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.4691 — What Are My Options for Meeting the Emission Limits?
- 40 CFR 63.4742 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4683 — When Do I Have to Comply With This Subpart?