40 CFR 63.5320 - How does my affected major source comply with the HAP emission standards?
(a) All affected sources must be in compliance with the requirements of this subpart at all times, including periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(b) You must always operate and maintain your affected source, including air pollution control and monitoring equipment, according to the provisions in § 63.6(e)(1)(i).
(c) You must perform all of the items listed in paragraphs (c)(1) through (10) of this section:
(1) Submit the necessary notifications in accordance with § 63.5415.
(2) Develop and implement a plan for demonstrating compliance in accordance with § 63.5325.
(3) Submit the necessary reports in accordance with § 63.5420.
(4) Keep a finish inventory log, as specified at § 63.5335(b), to record monthly the pounds of each type of finish applied for each leather product process operation and the mass fraction of HAP in each applied finish. You may be required to start recordkeeping prior to the compliance dates specified at § 63.5295.
(5) Keep an inventory log, as specified at § 63.5430(f), to record monthly the surface area of leather processed in 1,000's of square feet for each product process operation. You may be required to start recordkeeping prior to the compliance dates specified at § 63.5295.
(6) Determine the actual HAP loss from your affected source in accordance with § 63.5335.
(7) Determine the allowable HAP loss for your affected source in accordance with § 63.5340.
(8) Determine the compliance ratio for your affected source each month as specified at § 63.5330. The compliance ratio compares your actual HAP loss to your allowable HAP loss for the previous 12 months.
(9) Maintain the compliance ratio for your affected source at or below 1.00 in accordance with § 63.5330.
(10) Maintain all the necessary records you have used to demonstrate compliance with this subpart in accordance with § 63.5430.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.