40 CFR 98.146 - Data reporting requirements.
In addition to the information required by § 98.3(c), each annual report must contain the information specified in paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section, as applicable.
(a) If a CEMS is used to measure CO2 emissions, then you must report under this subpart the relevant information required under § 98.36 for the Tier 4 Calculation Methodology and the following information specified in paragraphs (a)(1) and (2) of this section:
(b) If a CEMS is not used to determine CO2 emissions from continuous glass melting furnaces, and process CO2 emissions are calculated according to the procedures specified in § 98.143(b), then you must report the following information as specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (b)(9) of this section:
(2) Annual quantity of each carbonate-based raw material charged (tons) to all furnaces combined.
(5) Results of all tests used to verify the carbonate-based mineral mass fraction for each carbonate-based raw material charged to a continuous glass melting furnace, as specified in paragraphs (b)(5)(i) through (b)(5)(iii) of this section.
(i) Date of test.
(ii) Method(s) and any variations used in the analyses.
(iii) Mass fraction of each sample analyzed.
(7) Method used to determine decimal fraction of calcination.
(8) Total number of continuous glass melting furnaces.
(9) The number of times in the reporting year that missing data procedures were followed to measure monthly quantities of carbonate-based raw materials or mass fraction of the carbonate-based minerals for any continuous glass melting furnace (months).