40 CFR Part 408, Subpart L - Southern Non-Breaded Shrimp Processing in the Contiguous States Subcategory
- § 408.120 Applicability; description of the Southern non-breaded shrimp processing in the contiguous States subcategory.
- § 408.121 Specialized definitions.
- § 408.122 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available.
- § 408.123 [Reserved]
- § 408.124 Pretreatment standards for existing sources.
- § 408.125 Standards of performance for new sources.
- § 408.126 Pretreatment standards for new sources.
- § 408.127 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best conventional pollutant control technology (BCT).
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 408.