40 CFR Part 408, Subpart M - Breaded Shrimp Processing in the Contiguous States Subcategory
- § 408.130 Applicability; description of the breaded shrimp processing in the contiguous States subcategory.
- § 408.131 Specialized definitions.
- § 408.132 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available.
- § 408.133 [Reserved]
- § 408.134 Pretreatment standards for existing sources.
- § 408.135 Standards of performance for new sources.
- § 408.136 Pretreatment standards for new sources.
- § 408.137 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best conventional pollutant control technology (BCT).
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 408.