40 CFR Part 60, Subpart Cb - Emissions Guidelines and Compliance Times for Large Municipal Waste Combustors That are Constructed on or Before September 20, 1994
- § 60.30b Scope and delegation of authority.
- § 60.31b Definitions.
- § 60.32b Designated facilities.
- § 60.33b Emission guidelines for municipal waste combustor metals, acid gases, organics, and nitrogen oxides.
- § 60.34b Emission guidelines for municipal waste combustor operating practices.
- § 60.35b Emission guidelines for municipal waste combustor operator training and certification.
- § 60.36b Emission guidelines for municipal waste combustor fugitive ash emissions.
- § 60.37b Emission guidelines for air curtain incinerators.
- § 60.38b Compliance and performance testing.
- § 60.39b Reporting and recordkeeping guidelines and compliance schedules.
- Table 1 to Subpart Cb of Part 60 - Nitrogen Oxides Guidelines for Designated Facilities
- Table 2 to Subpart Cb of Part 60 - Nitrogen Oxides Limits for Existing Designated Facilities Included in an Emissions Averaging Plan at a Municipal Waste Combustor Plant b
- Table 3 to Subpart Cb of Part 60 - Municipal Waste Combustor Operating Guidelines
60 FR 65415, Dec. 19, 1995, unless otherwise noted.