40 CFR Part 60, Subpart FFFF - Emission Guidelines and Compliance Times for Other Solid Waste Incineration Units That Commenced Construction On or Before December 9, 2004
Subject Group 243Introduction (§§ 60.2980 - 60.2990)
- § 60.2980 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 60.2981 Am I affected by this subpart?
- § 60.2982 Is a State plan required for all States?
- § 60.2983 What must I include in my State plan?
- § 60.2984 Is there an approval process for my State plan?
- § 60.2985 What if my State plan is not approvable?
- § 60.2986 Is there an approval process for a negative declaration letter?
- § 60.2987 What compliance schedule must I include in my State plan?
- § 60.2988 Are there any State plan requirements for this subpart that apply instead of the requirements specified in subpart B of this part?
- § 60.2989 Does this subpart directly affect incineration unit owners and operators in my State?
- § 60.2990 What Authorities are withheld by EPA?
Subject Group 244Applicability of State Plans (§§ 60.2991 - 60.2994)
Subject Group 245Model Rule - Use of Model Rule (§§ 60.2996 - 60.2998)
Subject Group 246Model Rule - Compliance Schedule (§§ 60.3000 - 60.3002)
Subject Group 247Model Rule - Waste Management Plan (§§ 60.3010 - 60.3012)
Subject Group 248Model Rule - Operator Training and Qualification (§§ 60.3014 - 60.3020)
- § 60.3014 What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- § 60.3015 When must the operator training course be completed?
- § 60.3016 How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- § 60.3017 How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- § 60.3018 How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- § 60.3019 What site-specific documentation is required?
- § 60.3020 What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
Subject Group 249Model Rule - Emission Limitations and Operating Limits (§§ 60.3022 - 60.3025)
Subject Group 250Model Rule - Performance Testing (§§ 60.3027 - 60.3028)
Subject Group 251Model Rule - Initial Compliance Requirements (§§ 60.3030 - 60.3031)
Subject Group 252Model Rule - Continuous Compliance Requirements (§§ 60.3033 - 60.3036)
- § 60.3033 How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limitations and the operating limits?
- § 60.3034 By what date must I conduct the annual performance test?
- § 60.3035 May I conduct performance testing less often?
- § 60.3036 May I conduct a repeat performance test to establish new operating limits?
Subject Group 253Model Rule - Monitoring (§§ 60.3038 - 60.3044)
- § 60.3038 What continuous emission monitoring systems must I install?
- § 60.3039 How do I make sure my continuous emission monitoring systems are operating correctly?
- § 60.3040 What is my schedule for evaluating continuous emission monitoring systems?
- § 60.3041 What is the minimum amount of monitoring data I must collect with my continuous emission monitoring systems, and is the data collection requirement enforceable?
- § 60.3042 How do I convert my 1-hour arithmetic averages into the appropriate averaging times and units?
- § 60.3043 What operating parameter monitoring equipment must I install, and what operating parameters must I monitor?
- § 60.3044 Is there a minimum amount of operating parameter monitoring data I must obtain?
Subject Group 254Model Rule - Recordkeeping and Reporting (§§ 60.3046 - 60.3057)
- § 60.3046 What records must I keep?
- § 60.3047 Where and in what format must I keep my records?
- § 60.3048 What reports must I submit?
- § 60.3049 What information must I submit following my initial performance test?
- § 60.3050 When must I submit my annual report?
- § 60.3051 What information must I include in my annual report?
- § 60.3052 What else must I report if I have a deviation from the operating limits or the emission limitations?
- § 60.3053 What must I include in the deviation report?
- § 60.3054 What else must I report if I have a deviation from the requirement to have a qualified operator accessible?
- § 60.3055 Are there any other notifications or reports that I must submit?
- § 60.3056 In what form can I submit my reports?
- § 60.3057 Can reporting dates be changed?
Subject Group 255Model Rule - Title V Operating Permits (§§ 60.3059 - 60.3060)
Subject Group 256Model Rule - Temporary-Use Incinerators and Air Curtain Incinerators Used in Disaster Recovery (§ 60.3061)
Subject Group 257Model Rule - Air Curtain Incinerators That Burn Only Wood Waste, Clean Lumber, and Yard Waste (§§ 60.3062 - 60.3069)
- § 60.3062 What is an air curtain incinerator?
- § 60.3063 When must I comply if my air curtain incinerator burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- § 60.3064 What must I do if I close my air curtain incinerator that burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste and then restart it?
- § 60.3065 What must I do if I plan to permanently close my air curtain incinerator that burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste and not restart it?
- § 60.3066 What are the emission limitations for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- § 60.3067 How must I monitor opacity for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- § 60.3068 What are the recordkeeping and reporting requirements for air curtain incinerators that burn only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
- § 60.3069 Am I required to apply for and obtain a title V operating permit for my air curtain incinerator that burns only wood waste, clean lumber, and yard waste?
Subject Group 258Model Rule - Equations (§ 60.3076)
Subject Group 259Model Rule - Definitions (§ 60.3078)
- Table 1 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Compliance Schedule
- Table 2 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Emission Limitations
- Table 3 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Operating Limits for Incinerators and Wet Scrubbers
- Table 4 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Requirements for Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Table 5 to Subpart FFFF of Part 60 - Model Rule - Summary of Reporting Requirements
70 FR 74907, Dec. 16, 2005, unless otherwise noted.