41 CFR Subpart C - Identifying and Registering Motor Vehicles
Motor Vehicle Identification (§§ 102-34.85 - 102-34.105)
- § 102-34.85 What motor vehicles require motor vehicle identification?
- § 102-34.90 What motor vehicle identification must we display on Government motor vehicles?
- § 102-34.95 What motor vehicle identification must the Department of Defense (DOD) display on motor vehicles it owns or leases commercially?
- § 102-34.100 Where is motor vehicle identification displayed?
- § 102-34.105 Before we sell a motor vehicle, what motor vehicle identification must we remove?
License Plates (§§ 102-34.110 - 102-34.150)
- § 102-34.110 Must Government motor vehicles use Government license plates?
- § 102-34.115 Can official U.S. Government license plates be used on motor vehicles not owned or leased by the Government?
- § 102-34.120 Do we need to register Government motor vehicles?
- § 102-34.125 Where may we obtain U.S. Government license plates?
- § 102-34.130 How do we display U.S. Government license plates on Government motor vehicles?
- § 102-34.135 What do we do about a lost or stolen license plate?
- § 102-34.140 What records do we need to keep on U.S. Government license plates?
- § 102-34.145 How are U.S. Government license plates coded?
- § 102-34.150 How can we get a new license plate code designation?
Identification Exemptions (§§ 102-34.155 - 102-34.195)
- § 102-34.155 What are the types of motor vehicle identification exemptions?
- § 102-34.160 May we have a limited exemption from displaying U.S. Government license plates and other motor vehicle identification?
- § 102-34.165 What information must the limited exemption certification contain?
- § 102-34.170 For how long is a limited exemption valid?
- § 102-34.175 What motor vehicles have an unlimited exemption from displaying U.S. Government license plates and motor vehicle identification?
- § 102-34.180 What agencies have a special exemption from displaying U.S. Government license plates and motor vehicle identification on some of their vehicles?
- § 102-34.185 What license plates do we use on motor vehicles that are exempt from motor vehicle identification requirements?
- § 102-34.190 What special requirements apply to exempted motor vehicles using District of Columbia or State license plates?
- § 102-34.195 Must we submit a report concerning motor vehicles exempted under this subpart?