41 CFR Part 102-34, Subpart B - Obtaining Fuel Efficient Motor Vehicles
- § 102-34.40 Who must comply with motor vehicle fuel efficiency requirements?
- § 102-34.45 How are passenger automobiles classified?
- § 102-34.50 What size motor vehicles may we obtain?
- § 102-34.55 Are there fleet average fuel economy standards we must meet?
- § 102-34.60 How do we calculate the average fuel economy for Government motor vehicles?
- § 102-34.65 How may we request an exemption from the fuel economy standards?
- § 102-34.70 What do we do with completed calculations of our fleet vehicle acquisitions?
- § 102-34.75 Who is responsible for monitoring our compliance with fuel economy standards for motor vehicles we obtain?
- § 102-34.80 Where may we obtain help with our motor vehicle acquisition plans?