41 CFR Part 301-50 - ARRANGING FOR TRAVEL SERVICES
prev | next
- § 301-50.1 To whom do the pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants throughout this part refer?
- § 301-50.2 How must I arrange my travel?
- § 301-50.3 Must I use the ETS or TMS to arrange my travel?
- § 301-50.4 May I be granted an exception to the required use of TMS or ETS once my agency has fully deployed ETS?
- § 301-50.5 What is my liability if I do not use my agency's TMS or the E-Gov Travel Service, and an exception has not been approved?
- § 301-50.6 What is an “online self-service booking tool?”
- § 301-50.7 Should I use the online self-service booking tool once ETS is available within my agency?