41 CFR Subpart A - Eligibility and Limitations
prev | next
- § 302-10.1 May I be reimbursed for transporting my mobile home instead of an HHG shipment?
- § 302-10.2 Are there any eligibility requirements?
- § 302-10.3 What is the maximum amount my agency may authorize me to receive for transporting a mobile home?
- § 302-10.4 Are there any geographic limitations for transportation of a mobile home?
- § 302-10.5 May I transport a mobile home over water?
- § 302-10.6 Are the allowances for transporting a mobile home in addition to the allowances for per diem, mileage, and transportation expenses, for me and my immediate family member(s)?
Note to subpart A:
Use of pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the employee.