42 CFR § 435.215 - Individuals infected with tuberculosis.
(a) Basis. This section implements sections 1902(a)(10)(A)(ii)(XII) and 1902(z)(1) of the Act.
(1) Are infected with tuberculosis;
(2) Are not eligible for full coverage under the State's Medicaid State plan (that is, all services which the State is required to cover under § 440.210(a)(1) of this chapter and all services which it has opted to cover under § 440.225 of this chapter, or which the State covers under an approved alternative benefits plan under § 440.325 of this chapter), including coverage for tuberculosis treatment as elected by the State for this group; and
(i) The maximum income standard applicable to disabled individuals for mandatory coverage under subpart B of this part; or
(ii) The effective income level for coverage of individuals infected with tuberculosis under the State plan in effect as of March 23, 2010, or December 31, 2013, if higher, converted, at State option, to a MAGI-equivalent standard in accordance with guidance issued by the Secretary under section 1902(e)(14)(A) and (E) of the Act.
(c) Covered Services. Individuals eligible under this section are covered for the following services related to the treatment of infection with tuberculosis:
(1) Prescribed drugs, described in § 440.120 of this chapter;
(4) Laboratory and x-ray services (including services to confirm the presence of the infection), described in § 440.30 of this chapter;
(5) Clinic services, described in § 440.90 of this chapter;
(6) Case management services defined in § 440.169 of this chapter; and
(7) Services other than room and board designated to encourage completion of regimens of prescribed drugs by outpatients including services to observe directly the intake of prescription drugs.