42 CFR Part 435, Subpart C - Options for Coverage as Categorically Needy
- § 435.200 — Scope.
- § 435.201 — Individuals included in optional groups.
Options for Coverage of Families and Children and the Aged, Blind, and Disabled
- § 435.210 — Individuals who meet the income and resource requirements of the cash assistance programs.
- § 435.211 — Individuals who would be eligible for cash assistance if they were not in medical institutions.
- § 435.212 — Individuals who would be ineligible if they were not enrolled in an MCO or PCCM.
- § 435.217 — Individuals receiving home and community-based services.
- § 435.218 — Individuals with MAGI-based income above 133 percent FPL.
Options for Coverage of Families and Children
- § 435.220 — Individuals who would meet the income and resource requirements under AFDC if child care costs were paid from earnings.
- § 435.221 — [Reserved]
- § 435.222 — Individuals under age 21 who meet the income and resource requirements of AFDC.
- § 435.223 — Individuals who would be eligible for AFDC if coverage under the State's AFDC plan were as broad as allowed under title IV-A.
- § 435.225 — Individuals under age 19 who would be eligible for Medicaid if they were in a medical institution.
- § 435.227 — Individuals under age 21 who are under State adoption assistance agreements.
- § 435.229 — Optional targeted low-income children.
Options for Coverage of the Aged, Blind, and Disabled
- § 435.230 — Aged, blind, and disabled individuals in States that use more restrictive requirements for Medicaid than SSI requirements: Optional coverage.
- § 435.232 — Individuals receiving only optional State supplements.
- § 435.234 — Individuals receiving only optional State supplements in States using more restrictive eligibility requirements than SSI and certain States using SSI criteria.
- § 435.236 — Individuals in institutions who are eligible under a special income level.
Effective Date Note:
At 77 FR 17205, Mar. 23, 2012, the heading for subpart C was revised, effective Jan 1, 2014. For the convenience of the user, the revised text is set forth as follows:
Subpart C—Options for Coverage
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.