42 CFR Part 435, Subpart C - Options for Coverage
- § 435.200 Scope.
- § 435.201 Individuals included in optional groups.
Subject Group 60Options for Coverage of Families and Children and the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (§§ 435.210 - 435.219)
- § 435.210 Optional eligibility for individuals who meet the income and resource requirements of the cash assistance programs.
- § 435.211 Optional eligibility for individuals who would be eligible for cash assistance if they were not in medical institutions.
- § 435.212 Individuals who would be ineligible if they were not enrolled in an MCO or PCCM.
- § 435.213 Optional eligibility for individuals needing treatment for breast or cervical cancer.
- § 435.214 Eligibility for Medicaid limited to family planning and related services.
- § 435.215 Individuals infected with tuberculosis.
- § 435.217 Individuals receiving home and community-based services.
- § 435.218 Individuals with MAGI-based income above 133 percent FPL.
- § 435.219 Individuals receiving State plan home and community-based services.
Subject Group 61Options for Coverage of Families and Children (§§ 435.220 - 435.229)
- § 435.220 Optional eligibility for parents and other caretaker relatives.
- § 435.221 [Reserved]
- § 435.222 Optional eligibility for reasonable classifications of individuals under age 21.
- § 435.225 Individuals under age 19 who would be eligible for Medicaid if they were in a medical institution.
- § 435.226 Optional eligibility for independent foster care adolescents.
- § 435.227 Optional eligibility for individuals under age 21 who are under State adoption assistance agreements.
- § 435.229 Optional targeted low-income children.
Subject Group 62Options for Coverage of the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (§§ 435.230 - 435.236)
- § 435.230 Aged, blind, and disabled individuals in States that use more restrictive requirements for Medicaid than SSI requirements: Optional coverage.
- § 435.232 Individuals receiving only optional State supplements.
- § 435.234 Individuals receiving only optional State supplements in States using more restrictive eligibility requirements than SSI and certain States using SSI criteria.
- § 435.236 Individuals in institutions who are eligible under a special income level.