42 CFR 435.949 - Verification of information through an electronic service.
(a) The Secretary will establish an electronic service through which States may verify certain information with, or obtain such information from, Federal agencies and other data sources, including SSA, the Department of Treasury, and the Department of Homeland Security.
(b) To the extent that information related to eligibility for Medicaid is available through the electronic service established by the Secretary, States must obtain the information through such service, subject to the requirements in subpart C of part 433 of this chapter, except as provided for in § 435.945(k) of this subpart.
- 42 CFR 457.380 — Eligibility Verification.
- 42 CFR 435.956 — Verification of Other Non-Financial Information.
- 42 CFR 435.952 — Use of Information and Requests of Additional Information From Individuals.
- 42 CFR 435.945 — General Requirements.
- 42 CFR 435.916 — Periodic Renewal of Medicaid Eligibility.
- 42 CFR 435.948 — Verifying Financial Information.