42 CFR Part 137, Subpart G - Funding
- § 137.75 — What funds must the Secretary transfer to a Self-Governance Tribe in a funding agreement?
- § 137.76 — When must the Secretary transfer to a Self-Governance Tribe funds identified in a funding agreement?
- § 137.77 — When must the Secretary transfer funds that were not paid as part of the initial lump sum payment?
- § 137.78 — May a Self-Governance Tribe negotiate a funding agreement for a term longer or shorter than one year?
- § 137.79 — What funds must the Secretary include in a funding agreement?
- § 137.85 — Is the Secretary prohibited from failing or refusing to transfer funds that are due to a Self-Governance Tribe under Title V?
- § 137.86 — Is the Secretary prohibited from reducing the amount of funds required under Title V to make funding available for self-governance monitoring or administration by the Secretary?
- § 137.87 — May the Secretary reduce the amount of funds due under Title V in subsequent years?
- § 137.88 — May the Secretary reduce the amount of funds required under Title V to pay for Federal functions, including Federal pay costs, Federal employee retirement benefits, automated data processing, technical assistance, and monitoring of activities under the Act?
- § 137.89 — May the Secretary reduce the amount of funds required under Title V to pay for costs of Federal personnel displaced by contracts under Title I or Self-Governance under Title V?
- § 137.90 — May the Secretary increase the funds required under the funding agreement?
- Acquisition of Goods and Services From the IHS
- Prompt Payment Act
- Interest or Other Income on Transfers
- Carryover of Funds
- Program Income
- Limitation of Costs
Stable Base Budget
- § 137.120 — May a Self-Governance Tribe's funding agreement provide for a stable base budget?
- § 137.121 — What funds may be included in a stable base budget amount?
- § 137.122 — May a Self-Governance Tribe with a stable base budget receive other funding under its funding agreement?
- § 137.123 — Once stable base funding is negotiated, do funding amounts change from year to year?
- § 137.124 — Does the effective period of a stable base budget have to be the same as the term of the funding agreement?
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.