42 CFR Part 137, Subpart G - Funding
Subject Group 96General (§§ 137.75 - 137.79)
- § 137.75 What funds must the Secretary transfer to a Self-Governance Tribe in a funding agreement?
- § 137.76 When must the Secretary transfer to a Self-Governance Tribe funds identified in a funding agreement?
- § 137.77 When must the Secretary transfer funds that were not paid as part of the initial lump sum payment?
- § 137.78 May a Self-Governance Tribe negotiate a funding agreement for a term longer or shorter than one year?
- § 137.79 What funds must the Secretary include in a funding agreement?
Subject Group 97Prohibitions (§§ 137.85 - 137.90)
- § 137.85 Is the Secretary prohibited from failing or refusing to transfer funds that are due to a Self-Governance Tribe under Title V?
- § 137.86 Is the Secretary prohibited from reducing the amount of funds required under Title V to make funding available for self-governance monitoring or administration by the Secretary?
- § 137.87 May the Secretary reduce the amount of funds due under Title V in subsequent years?
- § 137.88 May the Secretary reduce the amount of funds required under Title V to pay for Federal functions, including Federal pay costs, Federal employee retirement benefits, automated data processing, technical assistance, and monitoring of activities under the Act?
- § 137.89 May the Secretary reduce the amount of funds required under Title V to pay for costs of Federal personnel displaced by contracts under Title I or Self-Governance under Title V?
- § 137.90 May the Secretary increase the funds required under the funding agreement?
Subject Group 98Acquisition of Goods and Services From the IHS (§ 137.95)
Subject Group 99Prompt Payment Act (§ 137.96)
Subject Group 100Interest or Other Income on Transfers (§§ 137.100 - 137.101)
Subject Group 101Carryover of Funds (§ 137.105)
Subject Group 102Program Income (§ 137.110)
Subject Group 103Limitation of Costs (§ 137.115)
Subject Group 104Stable Base Budget (§§ 137.120 - 137.124)
- § 137.120 May a Self-Governance Tribe's funding agreement provide for a stable base budget?
- § 137.121 What funds may be included in a stable base budget amount?
- § 137.122 May a Self-Governance Tribe with a stable base budget receive other funding under its funding agreement?
- § 137.123 Once stable base funding is negotiated, do funding amounts change from year to year?
- § 137.124 Does the effective period of a stable base budget have to be the same as the term of the funding agreement?