42 CFR Part 137, Subpart H - Final Offer
- § 137.130 What is covered by this subpart?
- § 137.131 When should a final offer be submitted?
- § 137.132 How does the Indian Tribe submit a final offer?
- § 137.133 What does a final offer contain?
- § 137.134 When does the 45 day review period begin?
- § 137.135 May the Secretary request and obtain an extension of time of the 45 day review period?
- § 137.136 What happens if the agency takes no action within the 45 day review period (or any extensions thereof)?
- § 137.137 If the 45 day review period or extension thereto, has expired, and the Tribes offer is deemed accepted by operation of law, are there any exceptions to this rule?
- § 137.138 Once the Indian Tribe's final offer has been accepted or deemed accepted by operation of law, what is the next step?
Subject Group 105Rejection of Final Offers (§§ 137.140 - 137.148)
- § 137.140 On what basis may the Secretary reject an Indian Tribe's final offer?
- § 137.141 How does the Secretary reject a final offer?
- § 137.142 What is a “significant danger” or “risk” to the public health?
- § 137.143 How is the funding level to which the Indian Tribe is entitled determined?
- § 137.144 Is technical assistance available to an Indian Tribe to avoid rejection of a final offer?
- § 137.145 If the Secretary rejects a final offer, is the Secretary required to provide the Indian Tribe with technical assistance?
- § 137.146 If the Secretary rejects all or part of a final offer, is the Indian Tribe entitled to an appeal?
- § 137.147 Do those portions of the compact, funding agreement, or amendment not in dispute go into effect?
- § 137.148 Does appealing the decision of the Secretary prevent entering into the compact, funding agreement, or amendment?
Subject Group 106Burden of Proof (§ 137.150)
Subject Group 107Decision Maker (§ 137.155)
Title 42 published on 14-Sep-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.