42 CFR Part 137, Subpart L - Retrocession
- § 137.245 What is retrocession?
- § 137.246 How does a Self-Governance Tribe retrocede a PSFA?
- § 137.247 What is the effective date of a retrocession?
- § 137.248 What effect will a retrocession have on a retroceding Self-Governance Tribe's rights to contract or compact under the Act?
- § 137.249 Will retrocession adversely affect funding available for the retroceded program?
- § 137.250 How are funds distributed when a Self-Governance Tribe fully or partially retrocedes from its compact or funding agreement?
- § 137.251. What obligation does the retroceding Self-Governance Tribe have with respect to returning property that was provided by the Secretary under the compact or funding agreement and that was used in the operation of the retroceded program?
Title 42 published on 14-Sep-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.