42 CFR Part 137, Subpart L - Retrocession
- § 137.245 — What is retrocession?
- § 137.246 — How does a Self-Governance Tribe retrocede a PSFA?
- § 137.247 — What is the effective date of a retrocession?
- § 137.248 — What effect will a retrocession have on a retroceding Self-Governance Tribe's rights to contract or compact under the Act?
- § 137.249 — Will retrocession adversely affect funding available for the retroceded program?
- § 137.250 — How are funds distributed when a Self-Governance Tribe fully or partially retrocedes from its compact or funding agreement?
- § 137.251. — What obligation does the retroceding Self-Governance Tribe have with respect to returning property that was provided by the Secretary under the compact or funding agreement and that was used in the operation of the retroceded program?
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.