42 CFR Part 137, Subpart L - Retrocession
- § 137.245 — What is retrocession?
- § 137.246 — How does a Self-Governance Tribe retrocede a PSFA?
- § 137.247 — What is the effective date of a retrocession?
- § 137.248 — What effect will a retrocession have on a retroceding Self-Governance Tribe's rights to contract or compact under the Act?
- § 137.249 — Will retrocession adversely affect funding available for the retroceded program?
- § 137.250 — How are funds distributed when a Self-Governance Tribe fully or partially retrocedes from its compact or funding agreement?
- § 137.251. — What obligation does the retroceding Self-Governance Tribe have with respect to returning property that was provided by the Secretary under the compact or funding agreement and that was used in the operation of the retroceded program?
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.