42 CFR Part 137, Subpart K - Withdrawal
- § 137.235 May an Indian Tribe withdraw from a participating inter-Tribal consortium or Tribal organization?
- § 137.236 When does a withdrawal become effective?
- § 137.237 How are funds redistributed when an Indian Tribe fully or partially withdraws from a compact or funding agreement and elects to enter a contract or compact?
- § 137.238 How are funds distributed when an Indian Tribe fully or partially withdraws from a compact or funding agreement administered by an inter-Tribal consortium or Tribal organization serving more than one Indian Tribe and the withdrawing Indian Tribe elects not to enter a contract or compact?
- § 137.239 If the withdrawing Indian Tribe elects to operate PSFAs carried out under a compact or funding agreement under Title V through a contract under Title I, is the resulting contract considered a mature contract under section 4(h) of the Act [25 U.S.C. 450b(h)]?
Title 42 published on 07-Sep-2018 03:21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.