42 CFR Part 411, Subpart A - General Exclusions and Exclusion of Particular Services
prev | next
- § 411.1 Basis and scope.
- § 411.2 Conclusive effect of QIO determinations on payment of claims.
- § 411.4 Services for which neither the beneficiary nor any other person is legally obligated to pay.
- § 411.6 Services furnished by a Federal provider of services or other Federal agency.
- § 411.7 Services that must be furnished at public expense under a Federal law or Federal Government contract.
- § 411.8 Services paid for by a Government entity.
- § 411.9 Services furnished outside the United States.
- § 411.10 Services required as a result of war.
- § 411.12 Charges imposed by an immediate relative or member of the beneficiary's household.
- § 411.15 Particular services excluded from coverage.