42 CFR Subpart O - Prospective Payment System for Long-Term Care Hospitals
- § 412.500 Basis and scope of subpart.
- § 412.503 Definitions.
- § 412.505 Conditions for payment under the prospective payment system for long-term care hospitals.
- § 412.507 Limitation on charges to beneficiaries.
- § 412.508 Medical review requirements.
- § 412.509 Furnishing of inpatient hospital services directly or under arrangement.
- § 412.511 Reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
- § 412.513 Patient classification system.
- § 412.515 LTC-DRG weighting factors.
- § 412.517 Revision of LTC-DRG group classifications and weighting factors.
- § 412.521 Basis of payment.
- § 412.522 Application of site neutral payment rate.
- § 412.523 Methodology for calculating the Federal prospective payment rates.
- § 412.525 Adjustments to the Federal prospective payment.
- § 412.526 Payment provisions for a “subclause (II)” long-term care hospital.
- § 412.529 Special payment provision for short-stay outliers.
- § 412.531 Special payment provisions when an interruption of a stay occurs in a long-term care hospital.
- § 412.533 Transition payments.
- § 412.534 Special payment provisions for long-term care hospitals-within-hospitals and satellites of long-term care hospitals, effective for discharges occurring in cost reporting periods beginning on or before September 30, 2016.
- § 412.535 Publication of the Federal prospective payment rates.
- § 412.536 Special payment provisions for long-term care hospitals and satellites of long-term care hospitals that discharge Medicare patients admitted from a hospital not located in the same building or on the same campus as the long-term care hospital or satellite of the long-term care hospital, effective for discharges occurring on or before September 30, 2016 or in cost reporting periods beginning on or before June 30, 2016.
- § 412.538 [Reserved]
- § 412.540 Method of payment for preadmission services under the long-term care hospital prospective payment system.
- § 412.541 Method of payment under the long-term care hospital prospective payment system.
- § 412.560 Requirements under the Long-Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program (LTCH QRP).
67 FR 56049, Aug. 30, 2002, unless otherwise noted.