42 CFR Part 62, Subpart A - National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
prev | next
- § 62.1 What is the scope and purpose of the National Health Service Corps scholarship program?
- § 62.2 Definitions.
- § 62.3 Who is eligible to apply for a scholarship program award?
- § 62.4 To whom will scholarship program awards be available in addition to those individuals pursuing courses of study leading to degrees in medicine, osteopathy, or dentistry?
- § 62.5 How is application made for a scholarship program award?
- § 62.6 How will individuals be selected to participate in the scholarship program?
- § 62.7 What will an individual be awarded for participating in the scholarship program?
- § 62.8 What does an individual have to do in return for the scholarship program award?
- § 62.9 Under what circumstances can the period of obligated service be deferred to complete approved graduate training?
- § 62.10 What will happen if an individual does not comply with the terms and conditions of participating in the scholarship program?
- § 62.11 When can a scholarship program payment obligation be discharged in bankruptcy?
- § 62.12 Under what circumstances can the service or payment obligation be canceled, waived or suspended?
- § 62.13 What are the limitations on the receipt of concurrent benefits?
- § 62.14 What are the special provisions relating to recipients of awards under the PH/NHSC scholarship training program who will also receive awards under the scholarship program?
Title 42 published on 14-Sep-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 62 after this date.