42 CFR Part 63a - NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH TRAINING GRANTS
- § 63a.1 To what programs do these regulations apply?
- § 63a.2 Definitions.
- § 63a.3 What is the purpose of training grants?
- § 63a.4 Who is eligible for a training grant?
- § 63a.5 How to apply for a training grant.
- § 63a.6 How are training grant applications evaluated?
- § 63a.7 Awards.
- § 63a.8 How long does grant support last?
- § 63a.9 What are the terms and conditions of awards?
- § 63a.10 How may training grant funds be spent?
- § 63a.11 Other HHS regulations and policies that apply.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.