43 CFR § 2804.18 - What provisions do Master Agreements contain and what are their limitations?
(a) A Master Agreement:
(1) Specifies that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
(2) Describes the work you will do and the work BLM will do to process the application;
(3) Describes the method of periodic billing, payment, and auditing;
(4) Describes the processes, studies, or evaluations you will pay for;
(6) Describes existing agreements between the BLM and other Federal agencies for cost reimbursement;
(7) Contains provisions allowing for periodic review and updating, if required;
(8) Contains specific conditions for terminating the Agreement; and
(9) Contains any other provisions BLM considers necessary.
(b) BLM will not enter into any Agreement that is not in the public interest.
(c) If you sign a Master Agreement, you waive your right to request a reduction of processing and monitoring fees.