43 CFR 3214.20 - How do I modify my bond?

§ 3214.20 How do I modify my bond?
You may modify your bond by submitting a rider to the BLM State Office where your bond is held. There is no special form required.

Title 43 published on 2014-10-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
Public Laws