43 CFR § 422.9 - Reclamation law enforcement contracts and cooperative agreements.
(a) The LEA, or a person that the LEA designates, may enter into contracts or cooperative agreements with Federal, State, local, or tribal law enforcement agencies to aid in enforcing or carrying out Federal laws and regulations on Reclamation facilities or Reclamation-managed property. Reclamation will rescind the contract or cooperative agreement if an elected governing body with jurisdiction over the local law enforcement agency adopts a resolution objecting to the use of that agency's personnel to enforce Federal laws.
(b) Each contract and cooperative agreement authorizing the exercise of Reclamation law enforcement authority:
(1) Must expire no later than 3 years from its effective date;
(2) May be revoked earlier by either party with written notice;
(3) May be revised or amended with the written consent of both parties;
(5) Must expressly state that the officer has completed the Federal Bureau of Investigation criminal history review as required by § 422.11; and
(6) Must expressly include the standards of conduct listed in section 422.12.