43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3203 - Competitive Leasing
- § 3203.5 What is the general process for obtaining a geothermal lease?
- § 3203.10 How are lands included in a competitive sale?
- § 3203.11 Under what circumstances may parcels be offered as a block for competitive sale?
- § 3203.12 What fees must I pay to nominate lands?
- § 3203.13 How often will BLM hold a competitive lease sale?
- § 3203.14 How will BLM provide notice of a competitive lease sale?
- § 3203.15 How does BLM conduct a competitive lease sale?
- § 3203.17 How must I make payments if I am the successful bidder?
- § 3203.18 What happens to parcels that receive no bids at a competitive lease sale?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.