43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3206 - Lease Issuance
- § 3206.10 What must I do for BLM to issue a lease?
- § 3206.11 What must BLM do before issuing a lease?
- § 3206.12 What are the minimum and maximum lease sizes?
- § 3206.13 What is the maximum acreage I may hold?
- § 3206.14 How does BLM compute acreage holdings?
- § 3206.15 How will BLM charge acreage holdings if the United States owns only a fractional interest in the geothermal resources in a lease?
- § 3206.16 Is there any acreage which is not chargeable?
- § 3206.17 What will BLM do if my holdings exceed the maximum acreage limits?
- § 3206.18 When will BLM issue my lease?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.