43 CFR Part 3200, Subpart 3207 - Lease Terms and Extensions
- § 3207.5 What terms (time periods) apply to my lease?
- § 3207.10 What is the primary term of my lease?
- § 3207.11 What work am I required to perform during the first 10 years of my lease for BLM to grant the initial extension of the primary term of my lease?
- § 3207.12 What work am I required to perform each year for BLM to continue the initial and additional extensions of the primary term of my lease?
- § 3207.13 Must I comply with the requirements of §§ 3207.11 and 3207.12 when my lease overlies a mining claim?
- § 3207.14 How do I qualify for a drilling extension?
- § 3207.15 How do I qualify for a production extension?
- § 3207.16 When may my lease be renewed?
- § 3207.17 How is the term of my lease affected by commitment to a unit?
- § 3207.18 Can my lease be extended if it is eliminated from a unit?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3200.