43 CFR Subpart I - Special Procedural Rules Applicable to Practice and Procedure for Hearings, Decisions, and Administrative Review Under Part 17 of This Title - Nondiscrimination in Federally Assisted Programs of the Department of the Interior - Effectuation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Procedures (§§ 4.815 - 4.832)
- § 4.815 How proceedings are commenced.
- § 4.816 Notice of hearing and response thereto.
- § 4.817 Notice of opportunity to request a hearing and response thereto.
- § 4.818 Answer.
- § 4.819 Amendment of notice or answer.
- § 4.820 Consolidated or joint hearings.
- § 4.821 Motions.
- § 4.822 Disposition of motions.
- § 4.823 Interlocutory appeals.
- § 4.824 Exhibits.
- § 4.825 Admissions as to facts and documents.
- § 4.826 Discovery.
- § 4.827 Depositions.
- § 4.828 Use of depositions at hearing.
- § 4.829 Interrogatories to parties.
- § 4.830 Production of documents and things and entry upon land for inspection and other purposes.
- § 4.831 Sanctions.
- § 4.832 Consultation and advice.
Prehearing (§ 4.833)
Posthearing Procedures (§§ 4.842 - 4.845)
See subpart A for the organization, authority and jurisdiction of the Office of Hearings and Appeals, including its Hearings Division. To the extent they are not inconsistent with these special rules, the general rules applicable to all types of proceedings before the Hearings Division and the several Appeals Boards of the Office of Hearings and Appeals, contained in subpart B of this part, are applicable also to proceedings under these regulations.