43 CFR Part 44 - FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, LOCAL GOVERNMENTS
Subject Group 126General Information (§§ 44.10 - 44.12)
Subject Group 127Payments to Local Governments Containing Entitlement Lands (§§ 44.20 - 44.31)
- § 44.20 How does the Department process payments to local governments whose jurisdictions contain entitlement lands?
- § 44.21 How does the Department calculate payments to local governments whose jurisdictions contain entitlement lands?
- § 44.22 Are there any special circumstances that affect the way the Department calculates PILT payments?
- § 44.23 How does the Department certify payment computations?
- § 44.30 How does the Department make payments for acquired lands?
- § 44.31 How does the Department calculate payments for acquired lands?
Subject Group 128Payments to Local Governments for Interest in Lands in the Redwood National Park or Lake Tahoe Basin (§§ 44.40 - 44.41)
Subject Group 129State and Local Governments' Responsibilities After the Department Distributes Payments (§§ 44.50 - 44.57)
- § 44.50 What are the local governments' responsibilities after receiving payments under this part?
- § 44.51 Are there general procedures applicable to all PILT payments?
- § 44.52 May a State enact legislation to reallocate or redistribute PILT payments?
- § 44.53 What will the Department do if a State enacts distribution legislation?
- § 44.54 What happens if a State repeals or amends distribution legislation?
- § 44.55 Can a unit of general local government protest the results of payment computations?
- § 44.56 How does a unit of general local government file a protest?
- § 44.57 Can a unit of general local government appeal a rejection of a protest?