45 CFR 2522.630 - What must I do if I am not able to meet my performance measures?
If you are not on track to meet your performance measures, you must develop and submit to the Corporation, or the State commission for formula programs, a corrective action plan, consistent with paragraph (a) of this section, or submit a request to the Corporation, or the State commission for formula programs, consistent with paragraph (b) of this section, to amend your requirements under the circumstances described in § 2522.640 of this subpart.
(a) Your corrective action plan must be in writing and include all of the following:
(1) The factors impacting your performance goals;
(2) The strategy you are using and corrective action you are taking to get back on track toward your established performance measures; and
(3) The timeframe in which you plan to achieve getting back on track with your performance measures.
(b) A request to amend your performance measures must include all of the following:
(1) Why you are not on track to meet your performance requirements;
(2) How you have been tracking performance measures;
(3) Evidence of the corrective action you have taken;
(4) Any new proposed performance measures or targets; and
(5) Your plan to ensure that you meet any new measures.
(c) You must submit your plan under paragraph (a) of this section, or your request under paragraph (b) of this section, within 30 days of determining that you are not on track to meeting your performance measures.
(d) If you are a formula program, the State commission that approves the plan under paragraph (a) of this section or the request to amend your performance measures under paragraph (b) of this section, must forward an information copy to the Corporation's AmeriCorps program office within 15 days of approving the plan or the request.