45 CFR Part 2520 - GENERAL PROVISIONS: AMERICORPS SUBTITLE C PROGRAMS
- § 2520.5 — What definitions apply to this part?
- § 2520.10 — What is the purpose of the AmeriCorps subtitle C program described in parts 2520 through 2524 of this chapter?
- § 2520.20 — What service activities may I support with my grant?
- § 2520.25 — What direct service activities may AmeriCorps members perform?
- § 2520.30 — What capacity-building activities may AmeriCorps members perform?
- § 2520.35 — Must my program recruit or support volunteers?
- § 2520.40 — Under what circumstances may AmeriCorps members in my program raise resources?
- § 2520.45 — How much time may an AmeriCorps member spend fundraising?
- § 2520.50 — How much time may AmeriCorps members in my program spend in education and training activities?
- § 2520.55 — When may my organization collect fees for services provided by AmeriCorps members?
- § 2520.60 — What government-wide requirements apply to staff fundraising under my AmeriCorps grant?
- § 2520.65 — What activities are prohibited in AmeriCorps subtitle C programs?
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 45.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 45 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 2520 after this date.