45 CFR Subpart D - Senior Companion Eligibility, Status, and Cost Reimbursements
- § 2551.41 Who is eligible to be a Senior Companion?
- § 2551.42 What types of criminal convictions or other adjudications disqualify an individual from serving as a Senior Companion or as a Senior Companion grant-funded employee?
- § 2551.43 What income guidelines govern eligibility to serve as a stipended Senior Companion?
- § 2551.44 What is considered income for determining volunteer eligibility?
- § 2551.45 Is a Senior Companion a federal employee, an employee of the sponsor or of the volunteer station?
- § 2551.46 What cost reimbursements are provided to Senior Companions?
- § 2551.47 May the cost reimbursements and benefits of a Senior Companion be subject to any tax or charge, be treated as wages or compensation, or affect eligibility to receive assistance from other programs?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.