45 CFR Subpart A - What Are the Provisions Addressing Individual Responsibility?
- § 261.10 What work requirements must an individual meet?
- § 261.11 Which recipients must have an assessment under TANF?
- § 261.12 What is an individual responsibility plan?
- § 261.13 May an individual be penalized for not following an individual responsibility plan?
- § 261.14 What is the penalty if an individual refuses to engage in work?
- § 261.15 Can a family be penalized if a parent refuses to work because he or she cannot find child care?
- § 261.16 Does the imposition of a penalty affect an individual's work requirement?