45 CFR Part 261, Subpart B - What Are the Provisions Addressing State Accountability?
- § 261.20 How will we hold a State accountable for achieving the work objectives of TANF?
- § 261.21 What overall work rate must a State meet?
- § 261.22 How will we determine a State's overall work rate?
- § 261.23 What two-parent work rate must a State meet?
- § 261.24 How will we determine a State's two-parent work rate?
- § 261.25 Do we count Tribal families in calculating the work participation rate?
73 FR 6822, Feb. 5, 2008, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:49
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 261 after this date.