45 CFR Part 261, Subpart C - What Are the Work Activities and How Do They Count?
- § 261.30 What are the work activities?
- § 261.31 How many hours must a work-eligible individual participate for the family to count in the numerator of the overall rate?
- § 261.32 How many hours must work-eligible individuals participate for the family to count in the numerator of the two-parent rate?
- § 261.33 What are the special requirements concerning educational activities in determining monthly participation rates?
- § 261.34 Are there any limitations in counting job search and job readiness assistance toward the participation rates?
- § 261.35 Are there any special work provisions for single custodial parents?
- § 261.36 Do welfare reform waivers affect the calculation of a State's participation rates?
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 261 after this date.