45 CFR Part 261, Subpart D - How Will We Determine Caseload Reduction Credit for Minimum Participation Rates?
- § 261.40 Is there a way for a State to reduce the work participation rates?
- § 261.41 How will we determine the caseload reduction credit?
- § 261.42 Which reductions count in determining the caseload reduction credit?
- § 261.43 What is the definition of a “case receiving assistance” in calculating the caseload reduction credit?
- § 261.44 When must a State report the required data on the caseload reduction credit?
73 FR 6824, Feb. 5, 2008, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 261 after this date.