45 CFR Part 261, Subpart E - What Penalties Apply to States Related to Work Requirements?
- § 261.50 What happens if a State fails to meet the participation rates?
- § 261.51 Under what circumstances will we reduce the amount of the penalty below the maximum?
- § 261.52 Is there a way to waive the State's penalty for failing to achieve either of the participation rates?
- § 261.53 May a State correct the problem before incurring a penalty?
- § 261.54 Is a State subject to any other penalty relating to its work program?
- § 261.55 Under what circumstances will we reduce the amount of the penalty for not properly imposing penalties on individuals?
- § 261.56 What happens if a parent cannot obtain needed child care?
- § 261.57 What happens if a State sanctions a single parent of a child under six who cannot get needed child care?
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 261 after this date.