45 CFR Part 261, Subpart F - How Do We Ensure the Accuracy of Work Participation Information?
- § 261.60 What hours of participation may a State report for a work-eligible individual?
- § 261.61 How must a State document a work-eligible individual's hours of participation?
- § 261.62 What must a State do to verify the accuracy of its work participation information?
- § 261.63 When is a State's Work Verification Plan due?
- § 261.64 How will we determine whether a State's work verification procedures ensure an accurate work participation measurement?
- § 261.65 Under what circumstances will we impose a work verification penalty?
73 FR 6826, Feb. 5, 2008, unless otherwise noted.
Title 45 published on 2015-11-20
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 45 CFR Part 261 after this date.