46 CFR Part 550 - REGULATIONS TO ADJUST OR MEET CONDITIONS UNFAVORABLE TO SHIPPING IN THE FOREIGN TRADE OF THE UNITED STATES
- Subpart A - General Provisions (§§ 550.101 - 550.105)
- Subpart B - Production of Information (§§ 550.201 - 550.203)
- Subpart C - Conditions Unfavorable to Shipping (§ 550.301)
- Subpart D - Petitions for Section 19 Relief (§§ 550.401 - 550.404)
- Subpart E - Proceedings (§§ 550.501 - 550.508)
- Subpart F - Corrective Actions (§§ 550.601 - 550.602)
In accordance with 44 U.S.C. 3518(c)(1)(B), and except for investigations undertaken with reference to a category of individuals or entities (e.g., an entire industry), any information requests or requirements in this part 550 are not subject to the requirements of section 3507 of the Paperwork Reduction Act because such collections of information are pursuant to a civil, administrative action or investigation by an agency of the United States against specific individuals or entities.