47 CFR § 2.910 - Incorporation by reference.
(a) The materials listed in this section are incorporated by reference in this part. These incorporations by reference were approved by the Director of the Federal Register in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. These materials are incorporated as they exist on the date of the approval, and notice of any change in these materials will be published in the Federal Register. All approved material is available for inspection at the Federal Communications Commission, located at the address indicated in 47 CFR 0.401(a), Tel: (202) 418-0270, and is available from the sources listed in this section. It is also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call (202) 741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.
(b) International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), IEC Central Office, 3, rue de Varembe, CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland, Email: email@example.com, www.iec.ch.
(1) CISPR 16-1-4:2010-04: “Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods - Part 1-4: Radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus - Antennas and test sites for radiated disturbance measurements”, Edition 3.0, 2010-04, IBR approved for §§ 2.948(d) and 2.950(f).
(c) Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), 3916 Ranchero Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, 1-800-699-9277, http://www.techstreet.com/ieee; (IEEE publications can also be purchased from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) through its NSSN operation (www.nssn.org), at Customer Service, American National Standards Institute, 25 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036, telephone (212) 642-4900.)
(1) ANSI C63.4-2014: “American National Standard for Methods of Measurement of Radio-Noise Emissions from Low-Voltage Electrical and Electronic Equipment in the Range of 9 kHz to 40 GHz,” ANSI approved June 13, 2014, IBR approved for § 2.950(h) and:
(2) ANSI C63.10-2013, “American National Standard of Procedures for Compliance Testing of Unlicensed Wireless Devices,” ANSI approved June 27, 2013, IBR approved for § 2.950(g).
(d) International Organization for Standardization (ISO), 1, ch. De la Voie-Creuse, CP 56, CH-1211, Geneva 20, Switzerland; www.iso.org ; Tel.: + 41 22 749 01 11; Fax: + 41 22 733 34 30; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (ISO publications can also be purchased from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) through its NSSN operation (www.nssn.org), at Customer Service, American National Standards Institute, 25 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036, telephone (212) 642-4900.)
(1) ISO/IEC 17011:2004(E), “Conformity assessment - General requirements for accreditation bodies accrediting conformity assessment bodies,” First Edition, 2004-09-01, IBR approved for §§ 2.948(e), 2.949(b), 2.950(c) and (d), and 2.960(c).
(2) ISO/IEC 17025:2005(E), “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories,” Section Edition, 2005-05-15, IBR approved for §§ 2.948(e), 2.949(b), 2.962(c) and (d).
(3) ISO/IEC 17065:2012(E), “Conformity assessment - Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services,” First Edition, 2012-09-15, IBR approved for §§ 2.950(b), 2.960(b), 2.962(b), (c), (d), (f), and (g).
(5) ISO/IEC Guide 61:1996(E), “General requirements for assessment and accreditation of certification/registration bodies”, First Edition 1996, IBR approved for § 2.950(c).
(6) ISO/IEC Guide 65:1996(E), “General requirements for bodies operating product certification systems,” First Edition 1996, IBR approved for § 2.950(b).