49 CFR Subpart H - Subpart H—Corrosion Control
- § 195.551 What do the regulations in this subpart cover?
- § 195.553 What special definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 195.555 What are the qualifications for supervisors?
- § 195.557 Which pipelines must have coating for external corrosion control?
- § 195.559 What coating material may I use for external corrosion control?
- § 195.561 When must I inspect pipe coating used for external corrosion control?
- § 195.563 Which pipelines must have cathodic protection?
- § 195.565 How do I install cathodic protection on breakout tanks?
- § 195.567 Which pipelines must have test leads and what must I do to install and maintain the leads?
- § 195.569 Do I have to examine exposed portions of buried pipelines?
- § 195.571 What criteria must I use to determine the adequacy of cathodic protection?
- § 195.573 What must I do to monitor external corrosion control?
- § 195.575 Which facilities must I electrically isolate and what inspections, tests, and safeguards are required?
- § 195.577 What must I do to alleviate interference currents?
- § 195.579 What must I do to mitigate internal corrosion?
- § 195.581 Which pipelines must I protect against atmospheric corrosion and what coating material may I use?
- § 195.583 What must I do to monitor atmospheric corrosion control?
- § 195.585 What must I do to correct corroded pipe?
- § 195.587 What methods are available to determine the strength of corroded pipe?
- § 195.588 What standards apply to direct assessment?
- § 195.589 What corrosion control information do I have to maintain?
- § 195.591 In-Line inspection of pipelines.
Amdt. 195–73, 66 FR 67004, Dec. 27, 2001, unless otherwise noted.