49 CFR Part 228, Subpart F - Substantive Hours of Service Requirements for Train Employees Engaged in Commuter or Intercity Rail Passenger Transportation
prev | next
- § 228.401 Applicability.
- § 228.403 Nonapplication, exemption, and definitions.
- § 228.405 Limitations on duty hours of train employees engaged in commuter or intercity rail passenger transportation.
- § 228.407 Analysis of work schedules; submissions; FRA review and approval of submissions; fatigue mitigation plans.
- § 228.409 Requirements for railroad-provided employee sleeping quarters during interim releases and other periods available for rest within a duty tour.
- § 228.411 Training.
- § 228.413 Compliance date for regulations; exemption from compliance with statute.
- Appendix A to Part 228 - Requirements of the Hours of Service Act: Statement of Agency Policy and Interpretation
- Appendix B to Part 228 - Schedule of Civil Penalties 1
- Appendix C to Part 228 [Reserved]
- Appendix D to Part 228 - Guidance on Fatigue Management Plans
76 FR 50397, Aug. 12, 2011, unless otherwise noted.
Title 49 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 228 after this date.