49 CFR Subpart F - Substantive Hours of Service Requirements for Train Employees Engaged in Commuter or Intercity Rail Passenger Transportation
- § 228.401 Applicability.
- § 228.403 Nonapplication, exemption, and definitions.
- § 228.405 Limitations on duty hours of train employees engaged in commuter or intercity rail passenger transportation.
- § 228.407 Analysis of work schedules; submissions; FRA review and approval of submissions; fatigue mitigation plans.
- § 228.409 Requirements for railroad-provided employee sleeping quarters during interim releases and other periods available for rest within a duty tour.
- § 228.411 Training.
- § 228.413 Compliance date for regulations; exemption from compliance with statute.
76 FR 50397, Aug. 12, 2011, unless otherwise noted.