49 CFR Subpart B - Nondiscrimination and Access to Services
- § 39.21 What is the general nondiscrimination requirement of this part?
- § 39.23 What are the requirements concerning contractors to owners and operators of passenger vessels?
- § 39.25 May PVOs refuse to provide transportation or use of a vessel on the basis of disability?
- § 39.27 Can a PVO take action to deny transportation or restrict services to a passenger with a disability based on safety concerns?
- § 39.29 May PVOs limit the number of passengers with a disability on a passenger vessel?
- § 39.31 May PVOs limit access to transportation or use of a vessel on the basis that a passenger has a communicable disease?
- § 39.33 May PVOs require a passenger with a disability to provide a medical certificate?
- § 39.35 May PVOs require a passenger with a disability to provide advance notice that he or she is traveling on or using a passenger vessel when no particular services are sought?
- § 39.37 May PVOs require a passenger with a disability to provide advance notice in order to obtain particular auxiliary aids and services or to arrange group travel?
- § 39.39 How do PVOs ensure that passengers with disabilities are able to use accessible cabins?
- § 39.41 May a passenger with a disability be required to travel with another person?
- § 39.43 May PVOs impose special charges on passengers with a disability for providing services required by this rule?
- § 39.45 May PVOs impose other restrictions on passengers with a disability that they do not impose on other passengers?
- § 39.47 May PVOs require passengers with a disability to sign waivers or releases?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.